Wednesday 18 April 2012

Rough Thumbnail sketches for Backgrounds

 Very VERY rough sketches...
                                           Opening scene



                                           Clucky's house
                                           House side view
These are the rough backgrounds I used as layout sheets whilst animating. I Have scanned and handed over these sketches to the very talented Jacqui Davies.

I have asked Jacqui to use references from animations such as Looney Tunes, Wile E Coyote cartoons in particular. A lot of the inspiration for my animation came from my own personal fondness for the old Warner Bros. cartoons. Jacqui is an exceptional artist so I am very excited to see how they turn out.

Here are a couple of images which show the particular style I am aiming for.




No comments:

Post a Comment